Thursday, January 21, 2016

Starting Seeds Indoors

Having had quite enough winter I am looking forward to planting time and getting back to the garden.
This year I will attempt to start a few things, such as onions and peas, indoors.  Usually I just start a few things such as tomatoes and peppers indoors.  For onions I always bought sets and have had varying results.

Because I expect this year to be my last garden season at this location I want to grow as much as possible.  This also means I will do succession planting and continue to start new plants as soon as the previous ones have died off.  

While searching for recommendations for indoor planting time I found this site:  Heirloom Organics
 and their chart suits me best.  They sells seeds and their site is loaded with information for starting and growing seeds.


When to Plant Chart

No comments: